Sales Coordinator, eAudioApply
The Sales Coordinator for the Online & Digital Sales channel solely supports the Director of eAudio Sales. The core responsibilities of this job includes regulating, monitoring, and communicating all necessary account needs pertaining to metadata, eAudio files, laydown affidavits, promotional sales events, pre-order asset delivery requirements, exception responses, and royalty compliance reporting. This role serves as the primary source of data delivery for all new e-Audio accounts.
The Sales Coordinator supports the Director, eAudio Sales. The core responsibilities of this job include:
· Regulate, monitor, and communicate all necessary account information pertaining to metadata, audio files, e-affidavits and promotional sales events
· Ensures all assets are delivered within the specific requirements to the eAudio account base; identifies and responds to ingestion exceptions
· Responsible for royalty compliance reporting to Audio business office
· Serves as primary source of data delivery while onboarding for all new e-Audio accounts
· Participates in all designated account conference calls and meetings
· Serves as internal digital audio hub for all audio and other department communications.
· Actively monitor all designated e-account sites for title promotion and compliance.
· Coordinates with the Digital & Online sales channel to assist in creating account presentations, communications, sales analysis, and promotional reporting
· 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
· Prior office experience; at least one year of related experience at the Coordinator level
· Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Prior knowledge of Cognos business intelligence software preferred; or a desire to learn
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and demonstrate initiative in a deadline driven environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interest in audio book publishing, content strategy, and the digital marketplace