Publishing Assistant, AudiobooksApply
Simon & Schuster Audio is seeking to fill the position of Publishing Assistant with a bright, self-motivated person who is interested in learning about audiobooks, one of the fastest growing areas in publishing.
In addition to supplying administrative support to the President & Publisher, this position actively supports the S&S Audio Editorial department.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with office experience, excellent verbal and writing skills as well as a desire to learn about the industry from the ground up.
* Four year college degree
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook and comfortable learning corporate systems+
* Work/internship office experience
* Publishing courses or internship a plus
* Social media marketing experience a plus
* Excellent writing skills
* Attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively are a must