The Production Assistant will Assist 2 directors with proof, blues and sales material distribution. This position works on both frontlist and backlist. Backlist work for this position includes responsibility for their own reprints, as well as ordering duplicate files for Sub Rights. They will also be responsible for administrative duties for the children's production department including ordering supplies, attendance, distributing reports, and book distribution.
Frontlist duties include:
1. Fields Subsidiary Rights spec, file and cost requests sent to the Production Department.
2. Manages internal finished book distro for overseas picture book and novelty titles.
3. Manages distribution of incoming estimate requests and traffic of invoice paperwork for the accounting department.
4. Maintains office supply ordering and inventory.
5. Manages UK sales material mailings of bound galleys and arcs.
Backlist Duties include:
1. Attend to various admin duties for the department, i.e. assigning reprints.
2. Manage Lakebook digital reprint process
3. Manage Sticker inventory
4. Cut PO’s assigned and maintain all associated communications