Associate Marketing Manager, Simon & Schuster Children's BooksApply
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing title specific marketing campaigns for select focus titles seasonally. This position works directly with licensors and brand partners as well as select authors and illustrators.
Ideal candidate is organized, creative, and comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously. This position reports directly to the Associate Director of Marketing. Specific duties include:
* Work with Associate Director to develop and execute strategic, integrated marketing plans
* Route materials both in-house and to authors and licensors for approvals
* Prepare selling materials for our sales department
* Create and maintain seasonal display offerings
* Initiate jobs with ad/promo for ads and other promotional items
* Manage established and new brand relationships and partnerships
* Explore cross-partnership opportunities for licensed properties
* Collaborate with key in-house departments including: Sales, Marketing, School and Library Marketing, Digital/Social Media Marketing, and Editorial.
3-4 years’ experience in children's marketing, brand licensing, or related field is requested.