Simon & Schuster is seeking a Digital Designer for our in-house advertising and promotion group. Candidate should be a strong digital and motion graphics designer who will collaborate on promotional campaigns for our books, including custom landing pages, social media assets, and other promotional initiatives, as well as online and print advertising.
- Minimum 3 years experience. *** Majority digital experience mandatory ***
- In-depth expertise in developing creative solutions across a broad range of digital platforms (responsive web design, mobile design, social media, online advertising)
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite in Mac OSX, especially Photoshop and After Effects
- Detail oriented with an excellent sense of color, type, composition, and user interface
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of Webflow, HTML, and CSS a plus
- Online portfolio required for consideration