2nd shift Cherry Picker/Equipment DriverApply
· Pick replenishment for Full Case using Order Selector
· Put return product back to stock using Order Selector
· Use RF device to locate product and to confirm task
· Pick labels
· Meet SOP Labor Management EP, daily
SCHEDULED WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday from 1 PM – 9 PM
· High School Diploma
· Experience operating Order Selector
· Ability to operate RF Scanner
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Attention to detail
· Good math skills
· Ability to abide by all Company Business Standards
· Ability to abide by all Safety Rules, policies and procedures
· Overtime as needed
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.