1st Shift Replen PutawayApply
- Using RF device, employee will be required to pick customer orders for Split Case replenishment via supervisor’s direction
- Complete work assignments accurately and timely
- Work closely with Supervisor and Group Lead in the timely completion of orders
· High School Diploma preferred
- Able to lift 50 lbs. continuously including over head
- Able to stand on feet for entire shift
- Able to use RF scanner
- Able to use pallet jack
- Able to work independently
- Flexible to picking replenishment regarding ASAP orders
- Able to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Able to effectively communicate when needed
- Overtime as needed (both voluntary and mandatory)
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.