CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• Work in conjunction with Marketing, digital and social departments to extend campaigns across all media
• Produce, direct and supervise live action shoots
• Explore new creative approaches and “out of the box thinking” to sport/show promotion
• Strengthen and implement CBS Sports Network’s unique brand
• Supervise projects with outside vendors
• Help manage and communicate project development
- This position requires concrete knowledge of and past experience as an on air promo, digital, social writer/producer. Must be capable of working well in a fast paced environment with solid writing skills, smart creative and editorial judgment, including knowledge of graphic production.
- 4-year college degree.
- College sports enthusiast a plus.