Traffic Coordinator / Commercial OperationsApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
o Input daily log schedules and formats for upcoming shows
o Input all incoming instructions from advertising agencies for daily spots/keep commercial inventory.
o Interact with multiple clients/teams; Advertising agencies, Advertising sales, Production, On-air Promotions and Broadcast Operations.
o Perform live coverage and must perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of sales or operations experience
- Experience with Broadway, Wide Orbit or Gabriel Traffic systems.
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple assignments within strict deadlines
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Precise proofreading and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience; or a minimum of an Associate’s degree (A.A.) with a minimum of 2 years of related media experience.