Traffic Coordinator / Commercial OperationsApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Sports Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
CBS Sports Network is searching for a motivated, self-starting sports enthusiast to join its Operations team as a Traffic Coordinator. This role is responsible for working closely with Traffic Management on the inputting of daily log schedules and formats for upcoming shows.
- Input daily log schedules and formats for upcoming shows
- Input all incoming instructions from advertising agencies for daily spots/keep commercial inventory.
- Interact with multiple clients/teams; Advertising agencies, Advertising sales, Production, On-air Promotions and Broadcast Operations.
- Perform live coverage and must perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be available during nights and weekends.
- 1-3 years of sales or operations experience
- Experience with Broadway, Wide Orbit or Gabriel Traffic systems.
- Ability to handle pressure and multiple assignments within strict deadlines
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Precise proofreading and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience; or a minimum of an Associate’s degree (A.A.) with a minimum of 2 years of related media experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled