Summer 2019 CBS Sports Network Marketing InternApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
Intern responsibilities will include some or all of the following activities:
- Assist in the planning and execution of Campus Rep promotional plans.
- Communicate with university athletic department marketing contacts to promote tune-in.
- Assist in the execution of grassroots consumer marketing efforts including alumni outreach.
- Assist with seasonal marketing planning.
- Maintain and organize merchandise inventory.
- Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college sports is required.
- Internships are based in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
- Internships are typically given to rising college juniors or seniors, though some departments may accept freshmen, sophomores or graduate students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter or transcript from your school confirming you are a matriculated student.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
- Able to provide administrative support as needed