Spring 2018 CBS Sports Research InternApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• Compile stats and info from game notes, media guides and trusted websites
• Compose detailed informational packets for games being produced in house
• Help create statistical information to be used for on-air graphics
* CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
* Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
* Internships are typically given to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept freshmen, sophomores or graduate students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated student.
* Online Application
* Resume and cover letter
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrates excellent knowledge of and passion for sports, especially college sports and the NFL
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
• Able to provide administrative support as needed