CBS Business Unit: CBS Sports Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated team player to join our organization as a sales planner for our television platform.
• Providing overall pre and post sales operations support
• Assistance preparing, executing, and following up on RFP’s
• Partnering with the Ad Operations team to ensure proper and timely delivery of campaigns
• Responsible for all procedures related to booking orders
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Creating post-campaign analysis reports
• 1 – 3 years of Media and/or Sponsorship Operations experience
• Must understand media math
• Proficient on using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent customer service skill
• Bachelor's degree of Business (or related field)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled