CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
- Assist the Sales Department on custom reports for presentations, RFP’s, and audience Profiles.
- Work with Planning to manage and report liability to the finance department
- Be the point of contact for comScore and manage their online program data interface
- Manage day-to-day needs of the research department
• Bachelor Degree
• Three to four (3-4) years of work experience, preferably in the media research industry
• Advanced skills utilizing Microsoft Excel. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Power Point
• Dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and research skills
• Familiar with Nielsen ratings, MRI, comScore TVE, comScore digital and knowledge of Media Math preferred