Research Coordinator, CBS Sports Network
CBS Business Unit: CBS Sports Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated team player to join CBS Sports Network as Research Coordinator in its Ad Sales department. This position is responsible for program and consumer analytics in regards to Nielsen, ComScore and MRI data. This is an entry-level position; recent college grads welcome to apply.
• Compile weekly programming and seasonal sports ratings reports for the Sports Network
• Support the Marketing, Research and the Ad Sales departments by collecting and evaluating data reports
• Responsible for reporting the program times to comScore and Nielsen
• Be the point of contact with Nielsen’s “myEVNTS”
• Extract Program data from Nielsen and load into CAMS (internal system)
• 0-1 year of relevant internships/work experience, preferably in the media research industry
• Advanced skills utilizing Microsoft Excel (formulas & pivot tables). Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Power Point
• Dynamic, flexible, hard-working, and highly organized
• Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and research skills
• Familiar with Nielsen ratings, MRI, comScore TVE, comScore digital and knowledge of Media Math preferred
• Bachelor Degree
• Knowledge of sports a huge plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled