Production Coordinator, Creative ServicesApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• Schedule weekly drop-in promos to run in live studio and remote programming on CBSSN.
• Produce 2x weekly Duet promo builds for CBSSN, and ensure seamless asset delivery and communication with remote and studio production.
• Coordinate layout, secure approvals, and oversee delivery of weekly drop-in promos to broadcast network.
• Write announcer copy for all drop-in promotion running on CBS & CBSSN. Strong sports copy writing experience is a must with ability to research any new events on a quick turnaround. Copy needs to be fresh, relevant and extremely accurate on a weekly basis.
• Continuously organize and maintain Duet promo templates & the corresponding paperwork for both studio & remotes
• Update music spreadsheet as needed and deliver new tracks, as needed, to studio and remotes production
• Coordinate asset delivery between in-house agency and out of house edit facility.
• General production support on all projects within creative pipeline, including, but not limited to, organizing shoots, selecting footage and video assets and awards submissions.
• Supervise interns.
• Ability to work on weekends
• Highly detailed and personable with an interest in production management
• Editing experience a plus