Office Services CoordinatorApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
The candidate should be self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. He/She must be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
· Provide administrative support to employees as needed
· Carry out various forms of physical labor, such as moving boxes and executing light inter-office moves, etc.
· Coordinate the shipment and storage of production and remote operation equipment
· Monitor and keep record of external and internal shipments and mail. When necessary, establish communication with shipping carriers or couriers to ensure timely arrival
· Maintain office and pantry supply inventories (stock, organize and clean supply rooms and pantries)
· Make photocopies, send faxes, shred documents
· Maintain general office tidiness
· 4 year college degree preferred
· 1-3 years office experience
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Ability to lift and move 50 pound boxes
· Ability to properly hang items on office walls
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Possess strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor