Office Services CoordinatorApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
Reporting to the Manager of Office Services & Planning, the Office Services Coordinator will work closely with the manager and other employees on various day-to-day duties and special projects. The responsibility of our office service coordinator is to provide support to employees and administrative assistance to the office and studios.
We’re looking for a thorough and dependable employee who will carry out the tasks including:
- Answering phones to assist employees.
- Checking-in visitors and clients into the office.
- Coordinating safety programs.
- Maintaining office supplies
- Maintaining conference rooms and working with corporate facilities to maintain cleanliness.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring all deliveries are running on time.
- Preparing office workstations for new hires.
- Assist with general appearance of office including compiling checklists for maintenance issues and placing maintenance requests with the facilities and building management.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Other administrative responsibilities as requested
- Minimum of office administrative related work.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention.
- to work efficiently with employees and clients.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Work effectively with tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Experience with in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be available to work in the evenings as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.