Motion Graphics DesignerApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• Function as a member of the creative team, charged with the continued evolution of the network brand and on-air marketing initiatives
• Creates storyboards for animation projects needed by marketing, promotion, production, sales and programming departments
• Creates high-profile animations utilizing well-developed design skills and a good understanding of timing and motion.
• Works directly with Director, On-air Creative to resolve issues related to concept, design, deadlines, and priorities.
• Understanding of technical aspects associated with outputting motion graphics for use on-air.
• Quality Control all animation deliveries made by the design team to ensure proper technical specifications are followed.
• 4-year degree or equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working at a network or design agency.
• Extensive knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Exceptional communication
• Night and weekend work required