Legal Counsel, CBS Sports NetworkApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• JD degree from accredited law school; excellent academic credentials
• Member of the New York Bar
• 3-5 years of legal experience at either a law firm or in-house at a media company
• Superior writing and oral communication skills
• Possess excellent negotiating, analytical, drafting and interpersonal skills
• Superior work ethic, well organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously
• Knowledge regarding television, intellectual property, digital media, technology and sports is a plus