CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
• 1-3 years of digital and/or graphic design experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to work fast and at the same time pay close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Creates visually compelling and engaging design communications (email blasts, presentations, etc.)
• Think creatively and love to learn and share ideas
• A strong knowledge of presentation and design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
• CSS/HTML knowledge is a plus