CBS Business Unit: CBS Sports Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
The Junior Designer will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative content for CBS Sports Network including, but not limited to, digital assets, photography research, and website designs. This individual will work closely with the design team to develop print, multimedia, and web graphics.
• Creates visually compelling and engaging design communications
• Think creatively and love to learn and share ideas
• Create and maintain our ongoing digital projects including: email blasts, Banner ads,
and social media graphics
• Design and build executive and partner presentations
• Work with design teams on large design projects including office design, campaigns etc.
• 1-3 years of digital and/or graphic design experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to work fast and at the same time pay close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently when required
• An upbeat and open-minded individual who enjoys being a team player!
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability
• A strong knowledge of presentation and design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and
• CSS/HTML knowledge is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled