Graphics Designer - Off Air - Full Time
CBS Business Unit: CBS Sports Network
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
CBS Sports Network is looking for a mid-level production artist with strong graphic design skills. As part of a team you will work directly with the Design Director and Marketing Department where you’ll be responsible for projects that meet the brand goals of CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network. Your primary objective will be to prepare materials for final production, including but not limited to: Power Point Presentations, Banner and Web Graphics, Print Ads, Social Graphics and logo design.
• Version multiple sizes and iterations of deliverables from one marketing approved design
• Take high level direction to complete projects quickly and efficiently
• Maintain high standards of quality for final files, accurate archiving and project organization
• 5 – 7 years of work experience doing production design
• Must be a self-starter who can work independently, meet deadlines, deliver accurate and error-free artwork, co-ordinate multiple projects and work well in a team environment
• Must have expert-level, hands-on experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Power Point
• Must have expert-level working knowledge of print production and pre-press file management as well as RGB and CYMK color theory
• Attention to detail and a positive attitude
• Dreamweaver/HTML skills for posting creative assets online for internal review
• Video encoding/compression, AfterEffects and Final Cut experience is helpful but not required
• Sports Fan is a PLUS
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled