Freelance Graphic DesignerApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
- Version multiple sizes and iterations of deliverables from one marketing approved design
- Take high level direction to complete projects quickly and efficiently
- Maintain high standards of quality for final files, accurate archiving and project organization
Qualifications – Required:
Qualifications – Preferred:
- Dreamweaver/HTML skills for posting creative assets online for internal review
- Illustration skills a PLUS
- Sports Fan is a PLUS