Freelance Coordinator Office ServicesApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
Reporting to the Manager of Office Services & Planning, the Freelance Office Services Coordinator will work closely with the manager and other employees on various day-to-day duties and special projects. The coordinator will serve as the primary receptionist, answering and directing incoming calls, and greeting and assisting visitors.
The Coordinator also serves as the ‘point person’ for incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries. The candidate should be self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• Provide administrative support to employees as needed
• Carry out various forms of physical labor, such as moving boxes and executing light inter-office moves, etc.
• Coordinate the shipment and storage of production and remote operation equipment
• Monitor and keep records of external and internal shipments and mail. When necessary, establish communication with shipping carriers or couriers to ensure timely arrival
• Maintain office and pantry supply inventories (stock, organize and clean supply rooms and pantries)
• Make photocopies, send faxes and shred documents
• Maintain general office tidiness