Freelance Graphic CoordinatorApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
CBS Sports Network is seeking an organized Broadcast Associate with exceptional grammar skills. He/she will be responsible for spell checking and performing quality control on a large volume of content on a daily basis. Knowledge of college and professional sports teams, players, mascots and logos will be extremely beneficial in this role. If you are not up to date with this information you will be required to learn it.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in broadcasting and the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment. Remaining focused and diligent in a demanding, often hectic workspace is a must.
The individual in this role will provide support to the CBSSN Graphics Department for the 2018-2019 NFL/College Sports season. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or other Adobe Applications is a plus.
- Organize, backup and distribute graphic assets as needed
- Perform quality control on graphics and animations
- Enter team, player and text information into spreadsheets and online systems
- Multitask various on-going projects at once
- Minimum of 1 year working in deadline driven, broadcast environment
- Strong grammar and communication skills
- Basic understanding of video codecs and specs
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends