Freelance Broadcast Associate, RemoteApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
· Research ideas and statistics that would make for interesting, storytelling graphics on live game telecasts.
- Oversee building of graphics from start to finish, including editorial content, layout and accuracy.
- Coordinating the live use of graphics on a variety of sporting events.
- Help organize and log videotape for use in broadcasts.
- Excellent working knowledge of sports, especially college football and college basketball.
- Ability to work well with others and thrive in a group working environment is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience in sports broadcast television is a plus.
- Four-year college degree highly preferred.
- Must be available to work OT, weekends and heavy travel (50% or more).