Freelance Assistant Office services - Part-TimeApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
CBS Sports Network is looking for an Office Services Assistant to support our office administrative team with duties such as handling mail, answering phones, operating office equipment, ordering and restocking supplies as needed, and backing up the reception desks. The Office Services Assistant will work closely with corporate facilities, building security, and other service providers and will report to the Manager of Office Services and Planning.
We’re looking for a thorough and dependable employee who will carry out the tasks above as well as:
- Sort, distribute, and keep a log of incoming and interoffice mail.
- Assist in processing express and overnight shipments.
- Assist with trouble shooting technical problems with copiers.
- Stock, organize, and clean supply rooms and pantries.
- Conference room set up and clean up, including the monitoring of conference room schedules.
- Preparing offices and workstations for new hires.
- Assist with general appearance of office, including walking around, compiling checklists for maintenance issues, and placing maintenance requests with the facilities and building management
- Other administrative responsibilities as requested
- of office administrative related work.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail positive attitude.
- to work efficiently with internal and external people.
- communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Professional judgment and emotional maturity to work effectively under pressure, busy schedules and tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands,
- Experience with in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and internal systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree