Fall 2018 CBS Sports Research InternApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
The Research intern will provide strong research support to the department that serves as the brain trust for providing all the statistical information and analysis for all production across the CBS Sports division.
• Compose detailed informational packets for game broadcasts on CBS and CBS Sports Network
• Create statistical information to be used for on-air graphics on games and studio shows
• Identify trends and storylines for use on multiple platforms, including TV, social media and digital media
• Support the producer as well as on-air hosts and analysts in a live TV environment
* CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
* Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
* Internships are typically given to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept freshmen, sophomores or graduate students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated student.
* Online Application
* Resume and cover letter
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrates excellent knowledge of and passion for sports, especially college sports and the NFL
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
• Able to provide administrative support as needed