Fall 2018 CBS Sports Network Ad Sales InternApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• Build and update programming planning grid
• Create sales recap decks and one-sheets; assist with marketing materials
• Attend weekly ad sales and programming meetings
• Organize and take inventory of premiums for clients
• Internet research
• Assist account executives with sales decks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint & Excel especially)
• Previous experience in Ad Sales or at a TV Network a plus
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
• Able to provide administrative support as needed