Fall 2018 CBS Sports Features InternApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
The Features intern will work alongside the Production department on various projects including: supporting the department with on-location field shoots and in-office transcribing and post production check-lists, assisting producers by researching stories, footage, pictures, headlines, etc, and coordinating logistics with schools and vendors.
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student registered in school in their junior or senior year.
- Applicants are expected to work a total of 6-7 hours per day.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or above in their major courses.
- Submission of application, resume, 2 letters of recommendations, transcript and essay are required; application will be sent to eligible students.
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States.
Intern must have a passion for sports journalism and storytelling.