CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
· Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
· 3-5 years experience as a designer
· Must be a self-starter who can work independently, meet deadlines, coordinate multiple projects and work well in a team environment
· Must have expert level hands-on experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
· Must have good working knowledge of print production and pre-press file management as well as RGB and CYMK color theory
· Strong understanding of typography and information hierarchy
· Experience concepting and developing designs that can be implemented across multiple mediums and platforms
· Should have some Dreamweaver/HTML skills for posting creative online for review by internal business owners
· Video encoding/compression, After Effects/Final Cut experience is helpful but not required
· 3D software experience/knowledge is also very helpful but not required
· Sports fan a plus!