CBS Sports Network Spring 2019 Remote Production InternApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
The Remote Production Intern will report to the Coordinating Producer of Remote Production and will be involved in observing edit sessions, viewing tape and performing research as needed. A strong interest in a future in sports production is a necessity.
Intern responsibilities may include the following activities and assignments:
- Complete and Submit Remote Production Music Cue Sheets.
- Complete and Submit Team/Schools & Player Front End Graphics Requests.
- Log Video in Dalet/Video Archive for preparation of Remote Production Edits.
- Research Teams/Schools for LIVE Games.
- Gather Team Logos and Photos for On-Air Graphics in LIVE Games.
- Research Team/Player Notes & Statistics for LIVE Games.
- Assist with other Remote Production Projects and Assignments as needed
• Solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college and professional sports is required.
• Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
• Internships are typically given to rising college juniors and seniors.
• Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to provide administrative support as needed.
- Have a genuine interest in Sports Television Production.
- Have strong knowledge of the Professional and Collegiate Sports, specifically NFL, College Football and College Basketball.
- Possess a very good work ethic and attention to details, along with being a team player.