CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
• Responsible for the successful integration of several of CBSSN’s daily live shows with Master Control, assuring the proper format is followed and changes are made when necessary.
• Assist the Producer in managing a variety of assets within the show, including tape and graphics.
• Provide content for other daily shows in the form of 1-2 minute segment highlighting the best parts of their show.
• Composite and deliver pre-taped interviews to air live to tape in the body of the show.
• On occasion provide back-up for the Producer
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Minimum 2-years of relevant television production experience, experience with show formatting is desirable.
• Extensive knowledge and interest in sports and sports television.
• Strong editorial judgment & journalistic skills as well as the ability to act and make decisions in a high pressure live environment.
• Must be organized, able to multi-task and prioritize objectives
• Some Night and Weekend and early morning work is required.