Associate Producer, Sports GraphicsApply
CBS Sports Network, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports, airs more than 400 live games annually, showcasing an array of college and professional sports, as well as in-depth studio shows, documentaries and original programs. CBS Sports Network also provides extensive shoulder programming around CBS Sports’ Championship events, including the Super Bowl, The Masters and PGA Championship.
CBS Sports Network is available across the country through local cable, video and telco providers including Verizon FiOS Channel 94 and AT&T U-Verse Channel 643 (1643 in HD) and via satellite on DirecTV Channel 221 and Dish Network Channel 158. For more information, including a full programming schedule and how to get CBS Sports Network, go to www.cbssportsnetwork.com.
A successful graphics AP at CBS Sports Network must love sports, be creative, organized and possess an acute desire for accuracy and precision across all of his/her work.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership & serving as an experienced voice in our graphics room to train and assist our team of Graphics Broadcast Associates.
- Working with production management on scheduling, workflow and ensuring that graphics needs for all studio shows are met.
- Serving as a liaison with graphics designers & artists to provide consistency to our graphics output, maintain style guides, and push for creativity in our product.
- Communicating with the editorial and research staffs to confirm and establish accuracy in all of our data.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Extensive knowledge and passion for sports.
• Minimum of three-year’s experience in television production with specific expertise in graphics production.
• Familiarity with television research.
• Willingness to work non-traditional business days/hours.
• Highly proactive and organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Strong communication and written skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a professional ‘can do’ attitude at all times.