iOS/tvOS Developer ‐ ProductApply
Showtime Networks seeks an exceptional iOS/tvOS Developer with experience in media-heavy apps primarily driven through backend API integrations. Ideal candidate will be innovative, self‐motivated, a quick study, and eager to develop new skills. In this position, you will have a key role in developing our SHOWTIME stand-alone streaming service and Showtime Anytime applications across iOS and tvOS platforms.
The SHOWTIME and Showtime Anytime applications are installed on millions of devices. We’re building the future of television, pushing onto new platforms... And along the way, we get to play with some great tech.
- Be involved in all stages of iOS and tvOS development from architecture to coding to final testing
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high-quality applications
- Objective‐C and Swift experience, preferably on some apps in the wild
- Independent, energetic, and capable
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic
- Knowledge of client/server architectures, syncing and caching approaches
- Experience writing and debugging multi‐threaded code
- Experience with continuous delivery (automation of all processes throughout the software development lifecycle); e.g. automated builds, automated tests, and automated deployments
- Expert at Swift development
- Experience with cloud services
- Full stack‐developer that can work on both the front‐end and back‐end of an application
- Experience with streaming video, codecs, and DRM
- Android development