Travel Coordinator, Talent Relations & EventsApply
The Senior Vice President of Talent Relations & Events is seeking a Travel Coordinator to work directly with talent and various representatives.
· Prioritize talent and executive requests in a timely manner with efficiency, problem solve quickly and independently with most travel related issues.
· Build master itineraries and communicate with multiple departments to meet the needs of press tours, award trips, special events and appearance requests. Resourcefulness is key.
· Handle a high volume travel desk for SHOWTIME Communications department including Talent Relations, Events, Awards and PR. Book all talent travel through the travel system, AXIOM while working closely with the American Express Global Business Travel group to initiate best company practices. Travel includes air, hotel and car service along with greeters when applicable.
o Provide exceptional service in a timely and efficient manner while engaging in a heavy amount of direct communication with talent and their representatives on logistics and travel preferences
o Monitor on-going travel arrangements to ensure premium experience with Showtime Networks
o Manage talent travel relations budgets on behalf of the Talent Relations department in compliance with budget guidelines
o Create cost estimates as requested by various departments
o Negotiate rates with vendors and different travel related agencies to optimize spending including but not limited to: hospitality groups, hotels, concierge services, greeting services, car services, and more
· Provide on-site support to talent and staff at major events (premieres, festivals and industry events).
· Work extended hours as needed which may include weekends and evenings as needed to coordinate and execute all SHOWTIME travel needs driven by the Talent Relations, Publicity, Awards and Events departments.
· Create, manage and distribute travel grid/schedules as it relates to talent travel at major events.
· Keep up to date with new venues in hospitality while constantly cultivating industry relationships to provide premium service.
- 3+ years experience in the travel industry and handling VIP talent
- Phone and Computer Skills
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- Extreme attention to detail
- College graduate preferred
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.