Temporary Sr. Analyst, Multi-Platform Audience ResearchApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, DICE, the upcoming drama I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV. For more information, go to www.SHO.com.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to compile and process data, tell a story and draw actionable conclusions
- Manage all On Demand reporting and relationship with the research vendor (Rentrak/Comscore)
- Manage data sets provided by distribution partners (i.e. Amazon, Hulu, Netflix) and serve as internal expert on platform specific viewership insights
- Oversee routine tracking, reporting and ad hoc requests from various internal stakeholders
- Evaluate viewership data with an eye towards fusing similar metrics together to inform on the bigger picture
- Work with team members to incorporate multi-platform consumption into reporting and presentations
- Coordinate and stay informed of all new product developments that may impact performance
- Leverage data visualization tools to curate reporting for cross-functional teams
- Help Inform on issues relevant to the media landscape such as video consumption through mobile and connected TV devices, digital live stream, new and emerging services and technologies
- 3+ years of relevant experience; cross platform program research, digital analytics and/or data analysis
- In-depth knowledge of media industry including linear, on demand, online, mobile, OTT and other emerging technologies
- Passion for storytelling using data
- Experience with Rentrak, Adobe Analytics, Comscore, and/or business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Business Objects. High level proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel and PowerPoint a must. Experience with SAS, Python or SQL a plus.
- Ability to take a project from inception to completion while managing multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients and other staff
- Team Player and mentor