Temporary Production Designer - DigitalApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, DICE, the upcoming drama I’M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV. For more information, go to www.SHO.com.
- Concepting and creating custom static and animated graphics for social posts.
- Creating key art crops following a strict style guide for all our digital platforms
- Creating static and HTML5 banner ad campaigns across desktop and mobile platforms
- Creating custom image assets for our website, sho.com
- Creating email image assets
- Creating interactive TV image assets, and other misc production work
- Be efficient, fast, accurate, organized and articulate in their communication
- Have the ability to take initiative in answering questions or seeking out unknown information
- Able to multitask many jobs at one time
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Proven strong visual design skills (solid knowledge in layout, typography and storytelling)
- Ability to develop and work with existing and new concepts is essential.
- Have expertise in photoshop, after effects, photo compositing and illustrator.
- Understanding of web asset optimization.
- Experience creating mobile, tablet and desktop banner ads.
- Expertise in creating and following multiple templates.
- Flash banner ad / Google Web Designer experience is a plus.