Temporary Manager, Subscription MarketingApply
The Temporary Manager, Subscription Marketing role will coordinate consumer-facing subscriber acquisition marketing and communication tasks in support of the SHOWTIME over-the-top streaming apps, including our digital Pay-Per-View (PPV) products. Their major responsibilities will consist of:
- Draft communications briefs for creative teams to aid in the development of owned and paid subscription marketing tactics, with the goal of demonstrating the most relevant SHOWTIME value proposition in the most impactful way to different audiences at different stages of the customer sales journey.
- Manage asset organization and delivery for all advertising creative around upcoming PPV events.
- When applicable, recommend messaging optimizations based on historical performance and create testing plans to iterate and provide more compelling creative that improves customer response.
- Support emerging business opportunities with strategic communications planning.
- 4+ years of communications and digital channel planning experience at a creative or media agency or for an entertainment, media, publishing, subscription-based and/or eCommerce business.
- Knowledge of direct marketing, subscription programs and cross-channel sales strategies and how to position sales messaging to diverse audiences.
- Working understanding of digital channels and targeting capabilities, including social and programmatic advertising.
- Action-oriented, ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a high-energy, rapidly changing environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- On the pulse of cultural, market, digital and social trends with the ability to tap into consumer insights and apply them to sell SHOWTIME.
- Passionate about TV and media.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Keynote a plus.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.