Temporary Manager, MediaApply
The Media Manager will assist the team in development and optimization of paid media strategy and plans that drive customer leads, acquisition, win-back, and retention for Showtime.
- Serve as a regular point-of-contact for external agencies, providing feedback on targeting, plan development, and optimizations.
- Work closely with internal teams in the development of media plans to closely sync up media tactics and agency deliverables with specific marketing needs.
- Contribute to the development of presentations for senior management.
- Analyze campaign results with an emphasis on digital media KPIs (provider leads, app downloads, Free Trial Starts, etc.).
- Day-to-day media contact for partner agencies for billing topics.
- Digital media planning experience at an agency.
- Direct Response experience
- Entertainment or mobile gaming account
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, marketing, advertising, communications, mathematics, or engineering preferred
- Minimum 2-6 years of experience in marketing, advertising and media planning preferred.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.