Temporary Manager, Data GovernanceApply
- Attend data governance working group meetings consisting of cross-functional internal stakeholders, including Business Affairs, Digital Media, IT, Product, Program and Scheduling, Operations and Creative Services to capture and document current data flows along with proper data governance practices, policies, procedures and recommendations discussed at the meetings.
- Create templates to document data processing systems/applications; help to build and maintain centralized data inventories, data dictionaries and data flows.
- Identify gaps within internal data landscape to ensure data integrity and data structure compliance within data governance frameworks.
- Present solutions to maximize data governance policy adoption and recommending leveraging existing technologies to automate processes when applicable.
- Master or Library Science or Information Science – a plus.
- Experience with data governance frameworks, data or information governance standards.
- 2-5 years of primary experience in Data Governance.
- 3+ years of experience documenting processes and procedures.
- IBMS experience – a plus.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.