Temporary Coordinator, Partner Marketing (Smithsonian Channel NYC)Apply
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail, professional demeanor, sense of urgency, collaborative, and courteous attitude.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask time sensitive assignments.
• Affinity for documentary programming.
• Digital media, entertainment, and/or marketing experience is a plus.
Smithsonian Channel is a joint venture between Showtime Networks and the Smithsonian Institution. Our awe-inspiring programs, powerful documentaries and entertaining factual stories shine new light on popular genres such as air and space, history, science, nature, travel and pop culture. From legacy series such as Aerial America, Million Dollar American Princesses and Air Disasters to recent hits like America in Color, The Lost Tapes and The Coronation, our award-winning programming is available across multiple platforms in HD and 4K Ultra HD. The Channel is also available internationally in Canada, Singapore and Latin America, with more international launches to come in 2019. We currently have offices in New York City and Washington, DC.