Temp. Manager, Subscription MarketingApply
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include TWIN PEAKS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, I’M DYING UP HERE, SMILF, WHITE FAMOUS and the upcoming drama THE CHI. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon, Google, Xbox One and Samsung. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Channels. The network’s authentication service, Showtime Anytime, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events.
- Own day-to-day marketing operations for Showtime Gift Card program. Develop and execute promotional plans with retailers and direct-to-consumer to drive awareness and purchase of physical and digital gift cards. Manage creative production, project timelines, budget, campaign performance reporting and ad-hoc corporate and promotional requests.
- Support consumer and partner marketing campaigns to grow subscriptions across all channels and touchpoints. Manage creative development and delivery of video assets for paid media and distributor promotional inventory.
- Lead episode sampling initiatives, ensuring approvals, production and distribution of content. Oversee video editing and manage workflow across internal teams.
- Work closely with Showtime Key Account Marketing and Sales teams (cable, satellite, telco and streaming distributors) to ideate and develop turn-key and customized campaigns that promote Showtime products and programming, and achieve subscriber and revenue goals.
- Help plan tailored marketing programs to promote and sell Showtime based on targetable consumer habits and purchases (ex. new home owners, travel)
- Support promotional opportunities with strategic business partners (ex. CE companies, wireless carriers, airlines, retailers) and revenue-generating initiatives (ex. affiliate marketing program)
- Draft marketing strategy briefs, communication one-sheets and maintain ongoing promotional content calendar for internal and partner contacts
- Organize and share acquisition and partner marketing plans with key teams across the organization
- Assist with acquisition marketing budget tracking and invoice processing
- Perform business and competitive analysis, marketing research, keep a digital archive of marketing campaigns, and track and report on key industry trends.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising, preferably in entertainment, media, publishing, subscription-based business and/or eCommerce
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills with sharp ability to simplify complex concepts and convey practical solutions
- Flexible, strong project manager that can prioritize work and thrive in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, high-energy, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Keynote a plus.
- Digital media and advertising experience, with a working understanding of various digital ad units across all digital platforms
- Knowledge of direct marketing and subscription programs
- An analytical, data-driven decision-maker with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills