Temp. Coordinator, MerchandisingApply
CBS Business Unit: Showtime
Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as the multiplex channels SHOWTIME 2™, SHOWTIME® SHOWCASE, SHOWTIME EXTREME®, SHOWTIME BEYOND®, SHOWTIME NEXT®, SHOWTIME WOMEN®, SHOWTIME FAMILY ZONE® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ XTRA. SNI also offers SHOWTIME HD™, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ HD, SHOWTIME ON DEMAND® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™. All SNI feeds provide enhanced sound using Dolby Digital 5.1. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
The Merchandising and Licensing team is looking for a Temporary Coordinator to support the day-to-day merchandising and management of the internal SHO Swag promotional store. The Coordinator will support and assist the Sr. Manager in the administration and coordination of key store operations and new product development as well coordination and project management of all special/custom merchandise projects. This role will include close interaction with Sales, Promotions, PR, Sports, Marketing, Finance and external promotional product vendors.
- Assist in the day-to-day administrative responsibilities of managing an internal e-commerce site and warehouse, including: coordinating product PO setup including item SKU, images & descriptive copy, helping with the acct setup & trouble shooting for store users, coordinating tracking for new items arriving at the warehouse, QC/testing new items, store features and product categories
- Monitor store merchandise levels; re-order items when necessary, restock DVDs and replenish series merchandise
- Coordinate/manage custom premium projects from concept to final fulfillment with premium vendors
- Assist with the invoicing and payment to vendors; track all orders + keep track against budget
- Watch Showtime series and suggest new premiums for key series and the network overall; review vendor product presentations and coordinate
- Coordinate the release of key creative assets to vendor partners
- Great with details! With hundreds of products available on the store, the Coordinator should be very organized with a keen eye for details. Many projects are managed via Excel so a strong knowledge of spreadsheet management is necessary.
- Great with people! This role services the entire Showtime company with premiums and merchandise. Great customer service is expected along with great email etiquette and phone communication. Must be able to manage up as well as down.
- Can juggle! Projects that is. Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle many at a time.
- Self-starter! Ability to jump right in and make things happen. New projects will continually pop-up and you must be comfortable with every day being different. Problem solving skills are essential.
- Proficient with Excel and PPT. Photoshop skills a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled