Supervisor, Photo PublicityApply
- Provide direction using guidelines set by SVP and Director of Photo Publicity and edit photography produced by photographers hired by Showtime.
- Track, coordinate, secure with unit publicists and talent relations contacts, photo approvals by talent.
- Work collectively with Showtime Publicists on all projects to identify and select photography which will represent SNI’s original programming.
- Manage the servicing of photographic materials and fulfilling internal/external requests. Handle the selection and layout of photographic material.
- Maintain a comprehensive, organized, and efficient photographic library of original art and acquired photography from film studios. Sustain accurate tracking system for all borrowed materials. Systematically uploading, organizing, and captioning all edited Showtime Original and theatrical photography.
- Support ongoing relationships with various studios contacts, photo agencies, and photo labs, as well as establishing relationships in order to secure quality and cost-efficient materials.
- Advise the Senior Vice President and adopt into existing systems, the utilization of new technical developments from the photographic industry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in similar field.
- Must be proficient at Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Photo Mechanic.
- Should understand ftp site usage.
- Must be proficient in MAC OS system as well as Microsoft PC system.
- Excellent communication skills.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.