Supervisor, Multiplatform Interstitial TrafficApply
CBS Business Unit: Showtime
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of MPI Linear and multiplatform job assignments and versioning based on strategic plans. This person will liaison with the Interstitial management, Broadcast Project Management , Post Production Services and the Operation departments on a regular basis to ensure promotions are created, versioned and messaged properly. They will prioritize spot processing for promotion mastering on an as needed basis with Interstitial management in order to ensure timely delivery of spots. They will attend daily meetings to provide meetings notes with associated action points and maintain charts for MPI.
- Provide traffic support for all broadcast media. Create Job Assignments via data entry into IBMS for linear and multi-platform
- Version all promotions via data entry into IBMS for linear and multi-platform. Additionally creating end page requests to Broadcast Project Management.
- Maintain the daily Promo Inventory Chart for linear and multi-platform. Coordinate with the interstitial plans as well as the Broadcast Project Management/rights & clearances department to ensure deliverables, priority promotions, plus start and end dates for each version.
- Review Spots that have delivered to ensure they have the proper messaging required for linear and multi-platform
- Q.C. IBMS daily to ensure correct dates, networks/ platforms assignments, and update all job delivery dates, air dates, start times, and correct messaging
- Send the daily spots needed request list to MPI and Post Production services and maintain clear communication with MPI and PPS thru the day to ensure all spots needed are completed or alert to log changes needed
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in On-Air Promotions, Media Planning, Agency Traffic and/or Operations.
- Requires knowledge of the interstitial on-air process and environment or a broadcast traffic background.
- Strong, clear communication and writing skills
- Accuracy/detail oriented
- Resourcefulness, Problem Solving
- Adaptable to fast paced changes
- Able to function independently
- Ability to develop charts utilizing Powerpoint, Excel and Word
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include TWIN PEAKS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, I’M DYING UP HERE, SMILF, and THE CHI. SHOWTIME will also debut two limited series this year, PATRICK MELROSE staring Benedict Cumberbatch and ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA from Ben Stiller. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Apple®, Roku®, Amazon, Google, Xbox One and Samsung. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Sony PlayStation® Vue and Amazon Channels. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks™, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™, and offers Smithsonian Earth™ through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled