Sr. Writer/Producer/Editor - Marketing CreativeApply
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a spot writer/producer for an entertainment company or creative agency
- Experience in Cable TV, theatrical marketing, Advertising, Digital or broadcast services Must exhibit highly conceptual thinking and writing skills. Must be a good storyteller.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere/Final Cut editing and post production. Full grasp of industry practices a must.
- Strong Knowledge of promo editorial process from beginning to end.
- Interpersonal, motivational, people management and time management skills a necessity.
- Ability to juggle several projects at one time often under tight deadlines.
- Keen sense of graphic design composition, music and sound design.
- Ability to direct shoots if needed, and participate in casting, location, wardrobe selection and art direction.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.