Sr. Manager, Production FinanceApply
The Sr. Manager, Production Finance will have responsibility for financial and accounting aspects of original series including:
- Oversee self-produced series from set-up through prep, shoot and wrap.
- Supervise production accountants and production service companies to ensure compliance with Showtime’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Monitor productions to ensure proper guild/union accounting including labor rates, overtime, vacation & holiday pay and pension health & welfare contributions.
- Manage and provide guidance on complex multi-state and international tax incentive structures in multi-currency environments.
- Coordinate location production audits to ensure compliance with Showtime and SOX policies and procedures.
- Lead weekly production cost report meetings with internal executives, producers and accountants.
- Coordinate with and advise production and business affairs during the budgeting process on scripted series, unscripted series and documentaries.
- Provide guidance on payroll tax and labor issues in multi-state and international production environments.
- Liaise with production bank and payroll service representatives.
- Resolve guild inquiries.
- Supervise guild plan audits.
- Review production funding and cash flow schedules.
- Facilitate various internal and external financial audit requests.
- Coordinate and supervise production tax reporting requirements.
- Various ad hoc analysis and projects.
This position reports to the Director, Production Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Candidate must have at least 7 years relevant production accounting or production finance experience.
- Knowledge of Smart Accounting (formerly Ease Accounting) and/or Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and payroll processing is required.
- Ideal candidate will have supervisory experience.
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network’s eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.