Senior Quality Control TechnicianApply
- Quality Control of all Showtime Networks Acquired and Original titles.
- File Prep, CCAP/Dolby E/ HDR Encoding, IMBS data entry.
- Edits/ Fixes/ Transcodes for Screening Portal & Creative Services.
- Use Colorfront, LXF, Dolby Vision experience to help test and develop workflows for future requirements.
- Be a key contact and liaison for NOC Engineering and AV Support, along with R&D for IMF and HDR workflows in our ColorFront systems.
- Knowledge of Digital File formats, tapes and properties.
- Knowledge of MAC editing software (i.e. Final Cut, QT, Premiere) and familiarity with MS office software required.
- Applicable knowledge of On Air Broadcast Specifications.
- Knowledge of ColorFront editing systems, HDR & LXF workflows.
- Some physical requirements (lifting/packing boxes of videotape)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Broadcast Quality Control and AV Broadcast specifications.
- College degree or equivalent
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, SMILF, THE CHI, KIDDING, ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA and BLACK MONDAY. Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.